Unable to Save Screenshot :(

A K K I

Guys please help me , i'm suffering from this problem to unable to save screenshot by presiing fn + F8 in my Laptop , even i reinstall my san andreas game and sa-mp but still facng same problem of unable to save screenshot....

please help me, how do i solve it?

i m playing with laptop and for usinf F keys fn is imp to press fn+f8

no documants --> SA userfiles --> samp --> screens ------- the folder is empty :(

i m playing with laptop and for usinf F keys fn is imp to press fn+f8

I'm using laptop to play and for taking pictures I press F8 without FN and when you get a picture this will show at your chat box :

Screenshot taken - Sa-mp-image number.png and if it doesn't comes that means you didn't get picture

If you tried F8 without Fn and it doesn't work then use Fraps.com it can takes Screen shots or videos from your game

213GB space left in C drive.....

yea i also use single F8 by connecting keyboard but same message in chat box "Unable to Save Screenshot"

yea help me about frabs it seems nice i think to get rid of this problem

213GB space left in C drive.....

yea i also use single F8 by connecting keyboard but same message in chat box "Unable to Save Screenshot"

yea help me about frabs it seems nice i think to get rid of this problem

Here, download this and use it to take screenshots or to film

http://kickass.to/fr...4-t7340127.html

P.S You need Torent to download that

please don't close this topic may b someone understands my problem and help me without using fraps

This problem happens with windows 8, some people fixed it by changing resolution (game settings). If changing resolution doesn't work then i suggest you to use fraps. Fraps is really easy to use, try give it a shot.

yea i use window 8 :(

Thanks Guys for Your help now Krish u can Close the topic :)>-

I find another soluton of saving Screnshots in windows 8 by pressing window key + Prt Sc

Photo will automaticaly save to Documents --> Pictures --> Screenshots

Youll have to paste the pic in paint and then save it .. and if you copy something else the PrntScreen wont work..So try to solve prob of F8 that will be better

Window key + Prt screen is a new feature in windows 8 which does exactly what F8 does in SAMP. He doen't need to use paint to save the image. The image gets saved automatically.

Topic closed

Archived