SF School Instructors - Discussions

Kelton

@, Hello,i'll just show you that kelton posted in server rules 4. Coduri, Moduri, Buguri și Reclamă / Cheats, Mods, Bugs and Advertising

pyjfSTP.jpg

It's your right to ask i won't proof you wrong i just wanted to clear so don't mind :P

Well, Then do what ever you want to do.

I won't stop you, I will just take action at the moment.

@Te Iubesc, Use mods. Its free. Like Dmginformer or weapon switcher.
I know, I have already told ya.

"Do what ever you want to do,

I will take action at the moment."

Hello SF Instructors.

Hello , We all know that SF Instructors are inactive here on the forum. But, you are not allow to double post here.

Make sure you have read the discussions rules here. If not, I did mentioned that. Read them once.

Next time you will be punished for double posting here.

Please do not take your chat off topic, you must make sure you are speaking in English here. Remember, it is a discussions topic, not messenger or a public chat. No double post here in this topic. Keep it related to the game if possible and avoid messages such as "good morning", "have a good day" etc.

Have fun.

Congratulations Kanoute nice work you did today !

And you guys how was your week until now ?

#SF #School #Instructors #Power

Thanks lad, after 2 rounds we are on the second place. Im working hard to sell licenses to do my report. Nice to see that we are 39 players here and there is activity on /f more than last days. See you soon next day, tomorrow school and hospital again -__- .

Good morning everyone.

Great work dude, Remember that was not the end. You should be prepare for next rounds too.

Yup, You are right. We got a lot of members and I am working hard to grab more. So, that we may take our activities to next level.

Have fun.

#SFSI #Forever.

Hello SF Instructors.

I hope you all are aware about the on going faction activity. i.e. "Most licenses sold".

You can get the information HERE. Or If you have doubts you can contact me in game or on forum (PM for on doubts topic)

I hope, that you guys are working to win this activity.

Have fun.

Hello , welcome to the world of SF School Instructors.

Good luck for the incoming future, we will get along better. I hope.

Have fun.