Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

Daughter, Disappeared (2016)

CouldnoT

Autor: Fiona Macbain

Book title: Daughter, Disappeared

Publication year: 2016

Genre: Thrillers

Number of pages: 330 Pages

Short description: Love, death, culture clash, escape... an emotional roller-coaster for anyone who loves a hard-hitting 'women in jeopardy' thriller. The events were between 1994 and 2013. In 1994, Jane has no idea of the horrors in store when she plunges into a new life in North Africa with her recently discovered sister, Crystal. When she falls in love with Ali, she believes happiness is within her grasp. But Ali persists in digging into secrets that Crystal and her brutal husband have been hiding, and Jane’s idyllic life starts to crumble. In 2013, Almost twenty years after, rebuilding her life back in London, Jane’s fragile peace is destroyed when her daughter, Anna, disappears to Tunisia in search of her father. Jane follows, desperate to prevent her falling into the clutches of the people Jane escaped from all those years ago.

Personal review: I really enjoyed this book! I managed to remain intrigued throughout the entire story. So many twists and turns. This book truly messed up my mind. Flew through it because I just had to know what happened!

Edited by CouldnoT

• CouldnoT changed the title to Daughter, Disappeared (2016)