Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

Problema SA:MP.

Goliadkin

Hello,

Windows 10 has a lot of problems with games/applications, you won't just face SA: MP problem, be sure in that. I highly recommend changing your Windows 10 version. In personal experience I've faced system problems too buggy system, often crashes.

1. Try installing junk cleaner (Tuneup Untiles 2014)
2. Remove all GTA: SA files from your computer (Local, root, Documents, Registry)
3. Reinstall SA: MP
4. Move GTA: SA root to a new directory.
5.Try to change compatibility settings of both gta_sa.exe and samp.exe to Windows ME, and run them both as administrator.

6. Microsoft Visual and DirectX 9 

7. Get Driver booster to fresh install your drivers and update them

8. Go to Search > Control Manager > Programs and Features > Turn Windows Features On or OFF.

This may appear blank to you, if it is, you will need to fix the windows update component *.

Refer : 

By the way, if your Windows 10 crashes due to a crashed gta_sa.exe, do this:
Press Win+R.
Type "cmd" without the quotes and press ENTER.
Type "taskkill /IM gta_sa.exe /F" without the quotes and press ENTER.
gta_sa will be forced to shutdown (just like killing the process in the task manager).

Salut,

Pe bune cine își cumpară GTA San Andreas de pe steam când îl găsești gratis pe internet. Incearca să descarci aceast client de GTA San Andrea de (CLICK) și să înstalezi SA-MP-ul de aici (CLICK) pe el, după care joacă o perioadă pe clientul acesta de GTA să vezi dacă problema încă persistă, eventual să încerci și ce a zis CouldnoT mai sus.

• Tupi locked this topic

Archived