problem with ban

jimpaok

You got banned for the following reason:

46.177.100.140 dimitris777 xtypE 10.08.2011 14:11 13.08.2011 14:11 Excesive Death-Match / Check forum

You will get unbanned in 3 days.

what the hell its doing on???????? why i banned? i dont do nothing man plz unbanned me i dont do nothing plz :( im in jail how i deam-thamh? tell me plz i g oto crazy!

1. Stop Lying I saw you doing DM
  2. I'm not sure that who made that gang named "Yello Chollos" but I know that you're a part of it and not only i told you not to do DM but many other players also told you and your crazy fake Mafia to stop it or you will be banned!
  3. Having a mafia doesn't means that you can do DM anywhere and noo one will defeat you / Punish you....

Listen to me, I might sound like your Mum right now but, when you try to get a job (faction,) how will you be accepted if you have 2 bans, tones of complaints on complaint forum. How will you get accepted? I have had 2 complaints up to now, and they were both for stupid reasons. I mean, stop DM-ing, and I know your lying because I saw you, I was with Talha at the time! There you go 2+ witnesses.

1. STOP THE DM. This is a roleplay server, not a DM server. If you want to DM go to our DM/Fun/Race/Drift/Stunt server @rpg.b-zone.ro:7778

2. The gangs are already set, you can't exactly make another one. We have on B-Zone Tattaglia, Paterno, Barzini, Corleone, Cuneo and Stracci. They all accept English players anyway. Also we have some unofficial clans that you can find on forum as well. I don't know if you got the name from Vice City or something, I remember seeing that....

3. You just said AGAIN "I don't DM." YOU DO! Check the complaints topic, thats bound to have some complaints regarding you. This will not help you join most of the factions. You'd be really, really, really lucky to get into Fireman/Paramedic!

Also we have a forum rule, you should not double post! If your post was the last one, edit it! Don't make another one! That just makes the forum look a bit dodgy really!

Here is the topic where someone reported you for DM: http://b-zone.ro/forum/topic/73327-plangere/page__p__1060970__hl__dimitris777__fromsearch__1#entry1060970

I suggest you stop hitting or killing players and make screenshots to report them to the admins or call the Police using /call 112.

Also you need to wait 3 days for your ban to expire (so there is no need for any new threads, just be patient).

Have a nice day.

Closed

Archived