F.B.I. - Discutii intre membrii | Discussions amongst members

I wish everyone good luck with his own real life, and (virtual life too, don’t get me wrong. I just prioritised.) If someone need help with any information or missunderstandings, don’t hesitate to contact me. Good luck everyone.

Vă doresc tuturor mult succes cu propria viață (atât viața reală, cât și cea virtuală). Dacă are cineva nevoie de ajutor în legătură cu regulamentul sau dacă are cineva vreo neînțelegere, nu ezitați să mă contactați.

Multă baftă tuturor!

Hello my FBI members, i want to tell you somethings...

I know that i left you, that's not fair, part of family never do that :) Okay that's a game, we decide ourselfs, we are not childs. Like in real life.

I want to tell you that i am bored because i left FBI, in best moment i left you because i want to enter in Hitman Agency, That's my dream in game, but i hope that one time i will back in FBI, not soon but maybe one time...

I meet a lot good friends there, a lot FBI members really helped me to enter in ToV. In FBI i saw discipline in 90 procent of members, good working, team working and most important thing that's friendship. After your nickname bottom, i will write some words, don't be angry if i didn't write about you a lot or something what you wanted to hear :).

Miss you ma brothers. :)

Director

Trebor.[ToV]    - Good person with  big heart, guy who want to listen what you talk, who protect and save his members. Big respect for you.

Assistant Director (6) 

Hawkeye[ToV]    - Also for you i can say that you're an good man good person with good behavior, respect.

CsT[ToV]    - Newbie ma bro kiss :*

Section Chief (5)     
Beebita[ToV]    -  What to say for you... You're an big nab (positive things). Know rules good player, my last /confiscate ;)
Ripper[ToV]    - Contra :) hehe good boy
Carrey.       - One of my best friends on server, good person, want to help want to explain, want to have fun. Miss you bro 
ribe        - When i come in FBI you helped me a lot, thanks ribe.
hassen        - Your nickname hear like you're from Germany, joke, see you bro.

Special Agent in Charge (4)

mezen.salaawi[ToV]    - You're nub, my good friend ! Thanks god we are on /c, and i'll stay in communication with you, also if i enter in h.a i will kill just you. kiss
[uS]Flep        - We enter in same moment in fbi, you, audi, biaa and me. GOod luck bro
HancKs    - Good luck bro
Biaaa.[S4F]      - Good luck biaa you're good person.

Supervisory Special Agent (3)

Federal        - Federal and your namecover acvtivity raport :) Good luck bro
[uS]Ciprian.Cipri        - cipri good luck
JohnMeister.[ToV]      - Ah, old gangster, i will remember that words what i told you, "you'll be acceoted see you in FBI" :)
[RW]Salman..     - SalNub i tested you, don't shame me, take r5 minimal!   
[AIM]VISA        -
I don't like your behavior for girl... I hope you'll be better :)
[TFG]AdelaV.        - Good girl :)
C.George        - Hm, i am not sure that we had a lot of communication :D good luck bro
[AIM]Scooby69       - scooby doo and englad way :) See ya bro
Lt.Cazan        - You are ma bro, helped me a lot, you know for what, i will remember everything! SOLDIER ! SIR YES SIR
low]Euphoric        - Euphoric good luck
Blade        - i watched movie Blade a lot years ago, was good movie :) GOod luck bro
G.UniT[ToV]    - Wish you good luck g.unit and your negativ votes :D see ya bro on /c

Special Agent (2) 

[AIM]Lyce.        - See you!
Lucifer[VIP]        - Lucifer take rank 5 minimal  see ya;)
[RW]ShubhaM..      -  You're big nab ma bro :* 
Gabryel2k        - Rank down, don't get r1 again :D
[420]CristiXTR        - See you :)
[FBI]dLs_TeQuila    - Bye vodka :*

Professional Staff (1) Members

Donator[END]        - we had not a lot important things with all r1, good luck bro :D
Alin47[VODA]        - good luck
Calinnn.[END]    - see you 
Bukovski[KING] - you were tested by me, good luck ! 

YOUR FRIEND

Dejan88

Section Chief (5)

Edited by Dejan88 ToV

9 hours ago, Dejan88 ToV said:

Hello my FBI members, i want to tell you somethings...

I know that i left you, that's not fair, part of family never do that :) Okay that's a game, we decide ourselfs, we are not childs. Like in real life.

I want to tell you that i am bored because i left FBI, in best moment i left you because i want to enter in Hitman Agency, That's my dream in game, but i hope that one time i will back in FBI, not soon but maybe one time...

I meet a lot good friends there, a lot FBI members really helped me to enter in ToV. In FBI i saw discipline in 90 procent of members, good working, team working and most important thing that's friendship. After your nickname bottom, i will write some words, don't be angry if i didn't write about you a lot or something what you wanted to hear :).

Miss you ma brothers. :)

Director

Trebor.[ToV]    - Good person with  big heart, guy who want to listen what you talk, who protect and save his members. Big respect for you.

Assistant Director (6) 

Hawkeye[ToV]    - Also for you i can say that you're an good man good person with good behavior, respect.

CsT[ToV]    - Newbie ma bro kiss :*

Section Chief (5)     
Beebita[ToV]    -  What to say for you... You're an big nab (positive things). Know rules good player, my last /confiscate ;)
Ripper[ToV]    - Contra :) hehe good boy
Carrey.       - One of my best friends on server, good person, want to help want to explain, want to have fun. Miss you bro 
ribe        - When i come in FBI you helped me a lot, thanks ribe.
hassen        - Your nickname hear like you're from Germany, joke, see you bro.

Special Agent in Charge (4)

mezen.salaawi[ToV]    - You're nub, my good friend ! Thanks god we are on /c, and i'll stay in communication with you, also if i enter in h.a i will kill just you. kiss
[uS]Flep        - We enter in same moment in fbi, you, audi, biaa and me. GOod luck bro
HancKs    - Good luck bro
Biaaa.[S4F]      - Good luck biaa you're good person.

Supervisory Special Agent (3)

Federal        - Federal and your namecover acvtivity raport :) Good luck bro
[uS]Ciprian.Cipri        - cipri good luck
JohnMeister.[ToV]      - Ah, old gangster, i will remember that words what i told you, "you'll be acceoted see you in FBI" :)
[RW]Salman..     - SalNub i tested you, don't shame me, take r5 minimal!   
[AIM]VISA        -
I don't like your behavior for girl... I hope you'll be better :)
[TFG]AdelaV.        - Good girl :)
C.George        - Hm, i am not sure that we had a lot of communication :D good luck bro
[AIM]Scooby69       - scooby doo and englad way :) See ya bro
Lt.Cazan        - You are ma bro, helped me a lot, you know for what, i will remember everything! SOLDIER ! SIR YES SIR
low]Euphoric        - Euphoric good luck
Blade        - i watched movie Blade a lot years ago, was good movie :) GOod luck bro
G.UniT[ToV]    - Wish you good luck g.unit and your negativ votes :D see ya bro on /c

Special Agent (2) 

[AIM]Lyce.        - See you!
Lucifer[VIP]        - Lucifer take rank 5 minimal  see ya;)
[RW]ShubhaM..      -  You're big nab ma bro :* 
Gabryel2k        - Rank down, don't get r1 again :D
[420]CristiXTR        - See you :)
[FBI]dLs_TeQuila    - Bye vodka :*

Professional Staff (1) Members

Donator[END]        - we had not a lot important things with all r1, good luck bro :D
Alin47[VODA]        - good luck
Calinnn.[END]    - see you 
Bukovski[KING] - you were tested by me, good luck ! 

YOUR FRIEND

Dejan88

Section Chief (5)

Good luck bro, I wish you the best ❤

11 minutes ago, oZZie S4F said:

Salutare! 

Salut cf

On 10/31/2022 at 11:20 AM, DEREGLATU said:

Ce faceti dragilor,ati vazut ca s-au deschis aplicatiile pt helper?

Din pacate n-am 50 de post uri pe forum ,dar ma chinui sa le fac,hai ne auzim pe joc ,va pup

In 2 zile le faci acolo unde ti am zis eu