Paramedics - Discuţii | Discussions

Alexander

Neata . My Colleges , how are you ? i am really dont know what to talk about here or why i thought to post here :D . but i have to say , i miss most of you, specially 4 nabs :D , . and .

btw check that video ( 2 years old kid ) :O : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmMbm78sEB4

cya in game soon :* bft

Edited by nWo FoFoToTo

Neata . My Colleges , how are you ? i am really dont know what to talk about here or why i thought to post here :D . but i have to say , i miss most of you, specially 4 nabs :D , . and .

btw check that video ( 2 years old kid ) :O : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmMbm78sEB4

cya in game soon :* bft

But me ? =))

Fofolica nab ...

@, OMFG, that kid will be the next Michael Jordan and for sure better than him! :O I have to say I miss you on [/r] chat Fofo, u amuse me so much when you speak with romanian words, I mean it's really awesome when u see someone for another country, who can speak ur native language. xD Hope too see you back in-game soon! Te pup! :*

@, OMFG, that kid will be the next Michael Jordan and for sure better than him! :O I have to say I miss you on [/r] chat Fofo, u amuse me so much when you speak with romanian words, I mean it's really awesome when u see someone for another country, who can speak ur native language. xD Hope too see you back in-game soon! Te pup!

Thanks alot :* , i miss that too but i have exam , i will be back next Sunday

My naby :* i hope to see you soon in game :D and good luck with exams :* cya naby :D

Ms :* Naba :P
Edited by nWo FoFoToTo

Wow that kid is really talented. :D We miss you too nab. >:D<<'> I miss the time when we were playing/robbing together. Hope u won't be inactive more. See you in game, my nab! :*>:D<<'>

Neatza tuturor,. Mie imi place scoala maxim mai ales matematica O ADORRR :* Oil felicitari pt rob :)

Neata colegi

mersi brah :))

deseara mai facem 1 rob daca vrei ;)

avem acuma echipa de rob :>

Guys , did u try to post here in English ? i think its a good idea try it i mean few times ,because i want to join and i cant understand anything from wht u posting

Edited by MS FoFoToTo

@, use google translate Fofo :)) most of them doesn't know to speak in english, so I don't know, I think the best for you is to translate from Romanian in English or in your native language. And by the way, [MS]_Cristina_ told me to say hello to all of you, she will be back soon.

Edited by MS InSaNe

@, use google translate Fofo :)) most of them doesn't know to speak in english, so I don't know, I think the best for you is to translate from Romanian in English or in your native language. And by the way, [MS]_Cristina_ told me to say hello to all of you, she will be back soon.

Bine zis , fofo foloseste ma nabule google translate. Bicaze ai dont spic in inglis.

Bine zis , fofo foloseste ma nabule google translate. Bicaze ai dont spic in inglis.

Taci . You are the nab . go learn english :P

Hmm seems good idea . but u have to learn english dont be nabs =))

Edited by MS FoFoToTo

Taci . You are the nab . go learn english :P

Hmm seems good idea . but u have to learn english dont be nabs =))

Mai fofo cu engleza mea de balta am inteles ca ai zis ca "INSANE E NAB" ,nu pot zice decat ca eu sunt de acord cu tine [+69 =))]

Pentru quote`ul pus pentru mine vreau sa-ti zic ca TU ESTI NAB !

Edited by MS DemonRullz

Mai fofo cu engleza mea de balta am inteles ca ai zis ca "INSANE E NAB" ,nu pot zice decat ca eu sunt de acord cu tine [+69 =))]

Pentru quote`ul pus pentru mine vreau sa-ti zic ca TU ESTI NAB !

Me , u are the last talk :D

• Madalin changed the title to Paramedics - Discuţii | Discussions
  • uSp locked this topic
  • uSp unlocked this topic