Suggestion part 2

Guest Harry potter 19

Guest Harry potter 19

A friend trying to express facts and he got warned !!!, what hell is the wrong with you guys

Don't try to hide the light because Light will be never hidden [-X

PS: Admins are injustice !

I totaly agree with R10 +1 respect

You are not allowed to make new topics that you have just duplicated. This topic has no point, you will be receiving warn as well. You could have easily PM'd an admin about this and not made this post. To be truthful, you are injustice because you are on the bad side.

He did the wrong thing by posting 100 times in the same topic and spammed there. You want him to spam here now? That's great, you will get warn up now I bet for this.

A friend trying to express facts and he got warned !!!, what hell is the wrong with you guys

Don't try to hide the light because Light will be never hidden [-X

PS: Admins are injustice !

I totaly agree with R10 +1 respect

I never said they are injustice , its your opinion , I was trying to say why ( no faction for foreign player) ? anyway +1 respect for your time too and don't worry about that I think there are many noobs on this server , I think they know them selves :)

Yep, many noobs. You and Harry Potter 19.

GMod's will deal with you.

PS. We told you why there is no faction for English Players. And we told you that nearly every faction will accept you once you get the good stats. People with level 50+ don't get accepted in any faction. So, just watch what you say next time.

Archived