Unban Request

Deadpool

Nick: Ljubis_Blazevski (My ip was banned for no reason)

Level: 2

Reason: There was no reason

Explination: Yesterday everything was ok, this morning I turn on SAMP, start b-zone

and from nowhere it says "Your IP is banned on this server"

post-7858-0-18706300-1325684624.png

This is the third name I made I already have been baned 2 times, this time i didnt do anything wrong

PLEASE HELP!!!

The ban list is not working, or I would have checked for you.

PS. Everything can't be done on the English forum, you will have to search around sometimes. In the meanwhile, read the SA:MP Server full guide, that will tell you allot of information and a few links that you need.

Also i wanna add a last thing that is kind of irrelevant but it's for the bann list you mention DH01.Not even the Bann list is not working but all the sections at b-zone.ro/rpg . I wanted to check something at password recovery and then i realised that nothing works there.Maybe it's under construction or something . Good luck with the unbann request you won't have any troubles cause the IP is banned not the player for cheats or something . Bye .

Edit : Good job for unbanned :)

Archived