69 Pier Mobs - Discutii - Discussions

Kelton

- as i said HERE The war time interval has been changed to 13:00 - 15:00 ( server time ), so from now on i don't want to see apologizes about the new interval of wars
- About the war Today i saw many absence because i didn't do the war evidence of yesterday , that's why i want to do the evidence of today , but the admins told me to make it optional Because they disabled it . so be sure from now on who don't have 900sec in turf will be mark automatically absent.
- and i'll still accept 1 pass request per day & stop pming me like what u r doing in every war because i'm tired from that.

Edited by AIM TheEmperror

Well its has come an end , i will be forced to leave 69 pier mobs because i leave house at 10 and the wars are at 13 so i am not home.It was a nice 4 months here and i had nice moments and rage moments :) I got my first Rank 4 in this Gang and it will always be my first experience.I got my first full kill list here,TW tests... and all it was really great but as i sad above im forced to leave... Good luck in the future The.EmperroR and Denis_Otniel (You are the very best :] )

I hope i didn't harm anyone here , but i would like to see SF BLUE because of the leader u have.

#Respect : The.EmperroR , DariusOwn,Denis_Otniel,Bilal.K,Itani98,Zikou.xD,Sabzero (Nabzero) , .Psyco (pcyco nab) ,Starp,Amine_saidi , Road (zena) , Kalai. ,Hassen,soufyen. And makremm.

Bye 69 Pier Mobs this nice times will be in my hearth <3 , Good luck everyone. Cheers Joca (Abra).

• Scooby69 changed the title to 69 Pier Mobs - Discutii - Discussions
  • Jackus unpinned this topic