[Tutorial] How to play SA:MP from an iPhone

cowS

*Android and other platform has not been tested by primarily because nobody in my family owns this model, if anyone is kind enough to know that if "Teamviewer app" is available there, please let me know so I can update this. Thanks, carry on reading.

t2GqqZM.png

Hello everyone,

In this tutorial I will explain how you can play SA:MP on your mobile device. For this tutorial, we are using the Apple iPhone 4S for an example, simply because this is the version I own. This means of course, older versions may be less stable, but you are welcome to try it. And as obvious it is, newer versions will probably run this feature more efficiently.

Tools we need;

- A good PC without any problems or virus, (if you have issues, try Advanced Systemcare Free to clean your computer).

- Teamviewer Client (Download: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows.aspx) - Available to all desktops.

- An iPhone.

- Teamviewer App (Available in the App store).

- A stable WiFi connection to your laptop / PC (at home) and a stable network connection or WiFi with your iPhone.

- Functioning touch screen for your iPhone.

Steps:

1. First, install the Teamviewer computer program from the website above, it won't take long to download. Then, you can just load it up and you will be prompted with a welcome screen. Clicking next shows you the direct main screen you need to keep open, you can minimize but don't completely stop the process or it will terminate any remote access to your computer, this is extremely important. You will be seeing at this point a 9 digit code and an automatically generated passcode (you can set a personal one too). This will be the main key to getting you to be able to play SA:MP via iPhone. Copy these numbers down somewhere, then go to your iPhone.

2. Go to the App Store and download the Teamviewer App, as before, it won't take long and you will soon be prompted with a welcome screen and some tips. Clicking next will bring you an identical screen as on the computer, simply add in the details you copied down and in seconds the connection will establish a clean HD picture of your desktop of your computer on the iPhone screen. For instructions on how to click etc, you can press the spanner and it will have a button there for this, also, alternatively, you can see the instructions everytime you connect (there's an on-off switch for this to prompt you everytime).

And that's it! Of course, this is your computer, so how and where you keep SA:MP is your concern and it will be different to everyone. Simply load up the SA:MP clienti from wherever it is, and press the green button to join the server of rpg.b-zone.ro:7777. This will eventually log on and use the WiFi connection from your PC / Laptop's location, and you can log in and play.

Notes:

*It's not a good kind of situation to be playing a big session of GTA from your phone, this method realistically only supports simple things properly like the chat and commands, you can play it but it isn't easy, for example holding W on a keyboard at home won't work right now on the Teamviewer keyboard given. So you have to play with it a bit to figure it out.

*It will be laggy, there's no doubt, give it time however, stopping it and starting it constantly can make things worse.

*If you don't want anyone to access your GTA from home, you can press the "Remove lock" button to lock the screen and bring you to the actual log in screen.

*Try to keep your battery high, this will use a lot of battery so make sure you are keeping enough for other facilities.

*You can close the app after for example, you have put your player on [/sleep], it won't close the computer down, it will remain how you left it ready to be accessed from the PC / Laptop or your phone again. Sweet.

And that's it! It's really that easy to make sure your character is getting that interest you want! This method is useful for Admins too, incase if there are advertisers for example on the server and you're not home!

If you liked this tutorial, give it a +1.

Copyright:

cows

Credits:

DH01

Yea many players knows it very well but B-zone forum its first time shared ..... +1

It will help us a lot, nice work bro .

+1

@@cowS - Can you tell if it will work on Samsung Galaxy Mega?

I will research it tonight after my college work. Expect an answer here soon, if I find out the method, I'll update the tutorial.

*Thanks to everyone for the kind feedback, I might make some more cool tutorials.

Archived