[help] i want to know

Divyanshu

You need to have 2 years+ in this community and to do something important or those who help the community like being staff for a long time or designers .

More than that. You need to have at least 5 years now, since it's 2015 and rarely people above 2010 are getting it, and yeah you need to have done something really big in this community. In my eyes, I think many months in the RPG Team for RPG servers on SA:MP will get you VIP, that or you can become a Moderator of a section and work your socks off until Bobo sees you as a VIP.

@@Brie i know that but i am not from a very rich country and in my country 1 euro is equal to 800rs(currency in my country) i have bought a premium account and a clan from my 1 year pocket money :(

@ - Sorry I / Krish didn't answer you sooner, but most of the things you need to know about gaining VIP status can be found above.

Hmmm, T/C

If you had nothing to say other than T/C, then this post was not necessary.

Archived