[HeLp]

Divyanshu

my san anrease got deleted and then i downloaded it from website and dont take screent shots now please help me to fix this i play in windows 8 but i want a san andrease to take ss it shows unable to save screent shots now but it was working fine before.

@, When you press the picture you want to do Windowskey (you find near ALT) + Print Screen Sys Rq (after F12)
Picture will be saved in: C: \ Users \ {user} \ Pictures \ Screenshots

You can't make screenshots with F8 on Windows 8.

Windows 8 have bug You can't take Screenshot with F8, But in windows 8.1 this bug is fixed.

So now you can get help from my this topic. [ Click ]

Your problem will be solved with this and my suggestion is read All topics or search in English Forum before posting topic, may be your problem is already discussed.

When i enter gta samp i got Crash What the problem Please ? i need Help

Reinstall game and samp , Either from you or by window errors San Andreas dll Files damages and this cause crash again and again

I Need Another CD of Gta Not The Same

Because uninstall it and install it many times but nothing i need another cd ?

Reinstall game and samp , Either from you or by window errors San Andreas dll Files damages and this cause crash again and again

I Need Another CD of Gta Not The Same

Because uninstall it and install it many times but nothing i need another cd ?

Might be possible the Cd you use to install game have missing some files and it make crash, try another Cd or download it from Web

Thanks for your Help Now It Back NorMAL :)

Might be possible the Cd you use to install game have missing some files and it make crash, try another Cd or download it from Web

my san anrease got deleted and then i downloaded it from website and dont take screent shots now please help me to fix this i play in windows 8 but i want a san andrease to take ss it shows unable to save screent shots now but it was working fine before.

Please, to see again in F8. Maybe your laptop are using num secondary. It means, you must press Fn+F8 to use F8, and if you use without Fn maybe the second function will run. So, it will not take a screenshot.

As Heisenberg already mentioned, Windows Key (the key with the Windows logo) + Prt Scr is used for Windows 8 to take screenshots. You can then find the pictures in Pictures > Screenshots.

Archived