[NEWS] - The Truth about J[O]KE[R] and []PewDiePie[]

cowS

Before I begin saying what I need to, this topic is intended for the intentional information for the public of B-Zone. I do not intend to make any threats against any players nor do I condone anything against them in real life. The information provided in this topic complies with all forum rules and is for only your interest.

I will repeat what I said. This topic is only for the safety of players of RPG1 and to be careful with who they trust. Let this be an example.

Hello B-Zone RPG1,

I have some pretty exciting news for all of you. Some of you will know 2 players, going by the names:

J[O]KE[R]

J%5BO%5DKE%5BR%5D.png

and

PewDiePie[]

PewDiePie%5B%5D.png

Now that I have told you their names, let me tell you the point of this topic.

These 2 clowns decided to backstab their best friend. XFACTOR. You will know this name, he was the winner of the "Gun Game Arena Biz" in SF. Yes, that new business Kelton announced. He won it here:

http://forum.b-zone.ro/topic/275738-biz-147-contest-most-active-player/#entry4252766

__

About 1 month ago, to the best of my knowledge, he lost the business. How? J[O]KE[R] logged onto XFACTOR's account for something. This was normal, they were best friends and XFACTOR trusted J[O]KE[R] with his account as normal friends do.

But JOKER stole the business from his best friend, XFACTOR, and has sold it. He currently holds all the money.

I asked JOKER and PEWDIEPIE to fix this, by giving back the money they stole. They refused.

For this reason, I have posted this topic to enlighten you all about the truth of them. There you go.

Some detail about the 2 players can be found below:

PewDiePie's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/taha.ess.2

PewDiePie's Skype: bu.rn.2

Pewdiepie's IP obtained from public banlist: 41.250.40.70
Joker's Skype: taha.bouamrane.
Joker's IP obtained from public banlist: 105.155.186.184

I will not give anymore information. That's enough for you to know what kind of players these are. The facebook was only released because they have shared it themselves. I haven't stolen it.

Stay away from them, and do not make any business with them. To the Leaders and Clan Leaders reading this, I wish you to remove them from their clans immediately and if they're in factions, keep a close eye on them.

Someone has to tell the truth

Archived