SF School Instructors - Suggestions

Khalsa Ji

584381190_undefined-Imgur(13).png.388a416691732dadf39d492620fc3232.png

You have a proposal for the organization?

Post by model:

• Nickname :
  • Proposal:
  • Arguments:

- You can post your ideas with what would be the faction to become better.

- You can also post things that you want to do in School Instructor [ex.: An event].

- In this topic have the right to post SF School Instructors members only.

- Note: This is not discussions topic, If you want to discuss any of the suggestion you can discuss it at Discussions topic.

Edited by AdeM nWo

• Nickname :UmanO.

Proposal: Can we have motor bikes? as faction vehicles? cuz they are fast.. and most of the factions at samp have bikes..

Arguments:

Nickname :UmanO.

Proposal: Can we have motor bikes? as faction vehicles? cuz they are fast.. and most of the factions at samp have bikes..

Arguments:

Only Mafias and Departments have Bike as a Faction Vehicle. No Peaceful faction have Bikes as a faction vehicles. So, Proposal denied

Nickname :Aleksei2220

Proposal:We shoud organize more events,so we can make our lovely faction knowned on the server.

Arguments:-

Our Faction is already well known ed on the server, As this is the only English Faction here.

Moreover, We will organize some events in game via [/requestevent] and We will do some Faction Activities.

Nickname:[CaR]FahaD[Cop]

Proposal:As all know that we have faction vehicles 2 sultan and 4 marit khalsa I want if we have more faction vehicles like 4 sultan and 6 marot and marrick already 3 now as you wish thanks answe .

Argument.

Edited by fahad33350

Nickname:[CaR]FahaD[Cop]

Proposal:As all know that we have faction vehicles 2 sultan and 4 marit khalsa I want if we have more faction vehicles like 4 sultan and 6 marot and marrick already 3 now as you wish thanks answe .

Argument.

All the School Instructors (LS,LV,SF) have same number of vehicels i.e. 2 Sultan, 4 Merit, 3 Maverick, and they are satisfied with this.

Moreover, Most of the time our faction vehicles remain in unuse, So we don't need more faction vehicles.

Proposal: CAN we have a party? like a day off or something? have fun and try to know our fellow members..

Arguments:

Its hard to gather members for just a party. I mean, No one likes to have a vertual party. Anyway, You contact respected members separately and them for the parties.

Proposal: CAN WE HAVE LOCK/UNLOCK system in our factions car? cuz many unneccessary players G in our car while having a test.

Arguments:

No, Lock/Unlock system is for only Personal Vehicles.

For those who unnecessary Enter in vehicle as Passenger "G", You have command [/eject].

Nickname : Caty

Proposal: "Jobs- During Day Time (12:00 - 20:00)" I want that this rule is no more mandatory during weekend.

Arguments: Thanks!

Thanks for your Suggestion,

I will think about it.

Nickname : Hollow

Proposal: I suggest than when a member reaches it's activity report requirements (does the required amount of reports) he / she can have any legal job if desires so.

Arguments: The reason why I suggest this is that in this faction usually the newcomers are of low level and to be honest, you do not make as much money from selling licenses as you make from truck for example, because a day you might be lucky, but a day you might not. So with this new rule, you have activity in this faction and the demanded reports are done while you keep your members happy as they can feel free once they finish their required job.

Nickname : Hollow

Proposal: I suggest than when a member reaches it's activity report requirements (does the required amount of reports) he / she can have any legal job if desires so.

Arguments: The reason why I suggest this is that in this faction usually the newcomers are of low level and to be honest, you do not make as much money from selling licenses as you make from truck for example, because a day you might be lucky, but a day you might not. So with this new rule, you have activity in this faction and the demanded reports are done while you keep your members happy as they can feel free once they finish their required job.

Proposal denied. Members have enough time to do other jobs.. Also, If members did their Activity Report they can sell licenses upto infinity to be Instructor of the week.

Nickname : Divyanshu

Proposal: can rob at any time on weekends

Arguments: same as job it will help

Proposal denied.

Nickname :Divyanshu

Proposal:making a topic exactly Like this With Answers accourding To Leader Rules and Server rules

Arguments: Click

Thanks for the Proposal, I will think about it..

Nickname: Gunner

Proposal: Can we have cmd for blacklist members in server to see who in blacklist before i startlesson because i dont have time to check forum when i have client to see him in blacklist or not . More than this theleader can put anyone in this list if him break the rules and for me i suggest cmd [/Fblacklist] ,

Argument: -

Proposal: Can we have cmd for blacklist members in server to see who in blacklist before i startlesson because i dont have time to check forum when i have client to see him in blacklist or not . More than this theleader can put anyone in this list if him break the rules and for me i suggest cmd [/Fblacklist] ,

I do like your suggest, But As the Blacklist is on forum, not on RPG Site its hard to create such Command.

Talk with the community owner, to have such beneficial..

Edited by Khalsa Ji

This suggestions was already accepted By kelton. Now Just need to be wait For update . For More Info see There >> Click

Nickname : RacerX

Proposal: I wish that we had a Practical test on SI because i find it hard on my first two days on doing AR because i still don't memorize what to do.

Arguments:The practical test would help a lot because ppl would know how to be SI

Nickname : RacerX

Proposal: I wish that we had a Practical test on SI because i find it hard on my first two days on doing AR because i still don't memorize what to do.

Arguments:The practical test would help a lot because ppl would know how to be SI

SF School Instructors have pretty less members, Players are failing at the theoretical test So, I hope they can be fail in Practical test too..

Instead of Practical test, I will try to add a Simulation for Rank 1 members (Only If they want). Rank 4 members will provide them Simulations..

Moreover, Everything is written on forum by the Legend DH01. Have a look on it.

• Nickname :Andreiclau
  • Proposal:Changing the "X (ID) is with me to do the Y License"; to "X (ID) is with me taking Y License Test."
  • Arguments:The first statement is wrong(it has completely another meaning) , a person cannot do the tests with you, unless they are contributing in doing them i.e. helping you make them not taking them. It is either "have a test" or "take a test" . Whereas in the second statement, it clearly says that the "x" client is with you to take the test, not to do it.