SF School Instructors - Suggestions

Khalsa Ji

23 hours ago, Kobee said:
  • Nickname : Sir.Kobee
  • Proposal: It would be ideal that we have a section in /tog menu for disabling the /sx chat.
  • Arguments: After 20:00 PM there îs a lot of spam and some of the members are complaining about this, and for the fact that they can’t mute the /SX chat.

i will speak to the admins, thanks for the suggestion.

4 minutes ago, JuvelNebunu145 said:

Nickname: JuvelNebunu

Proposal: I would like if we could get the sultan from rank 2.

Arguments: If from rank 2 we can give licenses to lvl 50+ then we should can use the sultan from rank 2.

suggestion rejected.

Proposal: It will be grate if we could /tog the /sx in the period: 20:00-8:00.

Arguments: Everytime when there is freechat on /sx there has to be an argue or to be a really big spam, and no one wants to support the spam that other do.

Edited by JuvelNebunu145

On 1.3.2018 at 1:29 PM, JuvelNebunu145 said:

Proposal: It will be grate if we could /tog the /sx in the period: 20:00-8:00.

Arguments: Everytime when there is freechat on /sx there has to be an argue or to be a really big spam, and no one wants to support the spam that other do.

I got this suggestion already, you should post in Server suggestions in forum.

• Nickname : PeeWee
  • Proposal: I suggest a harder test log. I saw a problem very frequently : a bad English. If its possible, lets add to test-log question and players have to respond to them as fluently as he cans.
  • Arguments: Half of our faction is made up with Romanians. Some of them are still kids, around 12-13 year old. They cant speak English fluently. I wont give examples 'cause I don't want to upset someone.

17 hours ago, PeeWee said:
  • Nickname : PeeWee
  • Proposal: I suggest a harder test log. I saw a problem very frequently : a bad English. If its possible, lets add to test-log question and players have to respond to them as fluently as he cans.
  • Arguments: Half of our faction is made up with Romanians. Some of them are still kids, around 12-13 year old. They cant speak English fluently. I wont give examples 'cause I don't want to upset someone.

Our testlog hard enough, as you can see on SFSI logs many candidates fail that test.

Suggestion rejected.

Nickname: Shlayde

Proposal: Can we make start the assassins team for blacklisted people again? or at least make an alliance with a gang to deal with it

Arguments: Whats the point of blacklist then? if someone does not want to enter SFSI and they buy licenses from other SI then they have no intent to pay it. We have to start killing them so that we force them to pay even if they dont want to join or buy licenses from us.

Edited by Shlayde

5 hours ago, Shlayde said:

Nickname: Shlayde

Proposal: Can we make start the assassins thing for blacklisted people again? or at least make an alliance with a gang to deal with it

Arguments: Whats the point of blacklist then? if someone does not want to enter SFSI and they buy licenses from other SI then they have no intent to pay it. We have to start killing them so that we force them to pay even if they dont want to join or buy licenses from us.

As you know, our Alliance is LV Taxi now we're not thinking to change our alliance. We will manage to do an assassination team soon as possible.

• Nickname : .Alecs.
  • Proposal: Switch the actual vehicles. 
  • Arguments: Weel, i thinking this from a long time, to change the Merit with a new vehicle. I thing this car is a stress for a lot of members, beacuse is slow. In this situation, I want to change the Merit with a Uranus or Flash. This cars have a good design and some speed.
Edited by AlexRO16

1 hour ago, AlexRO16 said:
  • Nickname : .Alecs.
  • Proposal: Switch the actual vehicles. 
  • Arguments: Weel, i thinking this from a long time, to change the Merit with a new vehicle. I thing this car is a stress for a lot of members, beacuse is slow. In this situation, I want to change the Merit with a Uranus or Flash. This cars have a good design and some speed.

Talk with Bobo or Kelton, i can't change the faction vehicles.

• Nickname : Circut
  • Proposal: I think we should have big prices for blacklist. Anyone can pay 15k for blacklist. Maybe we should have 50k - 60k payment for level 7-9, 80k-90k level 10-15, 120k level 16+.
  • Arguments: I think players on blacklist deserve a good "punishment".

11 hours ago, Kircode said:
  • Nickname : Circut
  • Proposal: I think we should have big prices for blacklist. Anyone can pay 15k for blacklist. Maybe we should have 50k - 60k payment for level 7-9, 80k-90k level 10-15, 120k level 16+.
  • Arguments: I think players on blacklist deserve a good "punishment".

I can't change the Blacklist Payment. 

3 hours ago, LaQuica said:
  • Nickname : [RA] LaQuica
  • Proposal: Bring back Factions Missions, more meetings (not activities), bring back Monthly Activities (car fairs, and so on) 

we all know that most of the members have school and exams, but it's ok we will manage to do those activities soon as possible.

Edited by The Weeknd

• Nickname : Conan
  • Proposal: I suggest that rank 4+ members can add players to the blacklist then post a proof of the model on the forum and all that is right, just like in LS Taxi. Why not do this as soon as the rank 4 order is available?

10 hours ago, eS Conan said:
  • Nickname : Conan
  • Proposal: I suggest that rank 4+ members can add players to the blacklist then post a proof of the model on the forum and all that is right, just like in LS Taxi. Why not do this as soon as the rank 4 order is available?

Rank 4+ can add players on balcklist if you have enough proofs of course, just post them on Blakclist topic on forum. Read the rules again here.

• Nickname: RightHand.
  • Proposal: I would like to suggest that "All members be able to organize weekly activities even a rank 1 member". You know, the leader (or subleaders) must confirm the activity, why should he avoid an experienced member for leading an activity just because he is rank 1 right now?!

3 minutes ago, South RightHand said:
  • Nickname: RightHand.
  • Proposal: I would like to suggest that "All members be able to organize weekly activities even a rank 1 member". You know, the leader (or subleaders) must confirm the activity, why should he avoid an experienced member for leading an activity just because he is rank 1 right now?!

We don't want to change this rule right now, maybe w'll think about it next time.

• Nickname :AlexVSN
  • Proposal: To have valid points at AR for licenses given to admins too.
  • Arguments: Because the players on the server aren't so much anymore and the AR it's being dificult to be made by someone who has a job and stuff like this...

16 hours ago, South VSN said:
  • Nickname :AlexVSN
  • Proposal: To have valid points at AR for licenses given to admins too.
  • Arguments: Because the players on the server aren't so much anymore and the AR it's being dificult to be made by someone who has a job and stuff like this...

This rule was verified by admins last update of activity report, Which mean it's will stay like this.

On 5/29/2019 at 12:22 PM, Peleg said:

This rule was verified by admins last update of activity report, Which mean it's will stay like this.

I understand, but they gonna easy our work too..