SF School Instructors - Doubts

Khalsa Ji

Delay session means, You are delay something which has been asked or said to you.

Example: I have asked you something about your recent mistake, and I said "I want your answer answer now" and you are making excuses or delaying yourself.

Its just an example, If you still have confusions contact me in game.

Thanks, it's clear now

Thanks, it's clear now

This is not the discussions topic, Be sure and ready carefully in which topic you are posting.

Next time you will be punished you that.

If a Rank 1 instructor accept a leader's call and that leader's level is below 50, the instructor must pass the client to someone else? Or, if the instructor give the license to leader (with test), the instructor gets FW?

Edited by Dabrovsky
(Solved grammar mistakes)

5 minutes ago, Dabrovsky said:

If a Rank 1 instructor accept a leader's call and that leader's level is below 50, the instructor must pass the client to someone else? Or, if the instructor give the license to leader (with test), the instructor gets FW?

Leader or not, his level is below 50, so you're not forced to pass the client to someone else.

And no, the instructor will not get FW if he takes a test with the leader, only if the leader is level 50+.

1 hour ago, Dabrovsky said:

1. Next time use the posting model to post here.

2. Either leader or Owner, If the player is under level 50, Rank 1 instructor can give licenses to him/her freely. (With test.)

On 7/22/2019 at 9:34 PM, AIM Chamakh said:

Nickname: Neinvinsul

• Question: When I announce on /f, its mandatory to put his clan tag like "[x]Peleg bla bla bla" or just the name?

@Peleg

no

• Nickname:Beluga

• Question: Rank 2 : 8 points (under level 50) & 10 points (mixed).

What does mixed mean, like sell 8 licenses to under level 50 players and 10 to over 50, or sell at least 8 licenses to under level 50 players and at least 2 licenses to players with level over 50

On 8/11/2020 at 10:42 PM, GordonFree said:

• Nickname:Beluga

• Question: Rank 2 : 8 points (under level 50) & 10 points (mixed).

What does mixed mean, like sell 8 licenses to under level 50 players and 10 to over 50, or sell at least 8 licenses to under level 50 players and at least 2 licenses to players with level over 50

@GordonFree Rank 2 : 18 Points : You have to sell 8 licenses to players level 1-49, and you have to sell an other 10 licenses to any player with any level 1-999.