Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

GTA San andreas | Delay / Weird sensitivity in-game

D J C

Howdy?

When I want to record a video, there is a problem in the sensitivity of my game. And although as someone who works in the department faction, We must not have a problem in the video record. (We must be comfortable at recording, like no lags, fps, something like that.) This is definitely not a good thing for those on the gang too.

I would to show it to you and ask you if you have a solution for this or not:

The game files are completely safe and have no problems (No crash or something like that).

Things I did myself but it was useless:

- Clean up C:\Users\user\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files Folder

- sensitivity-fix.cs, Even sensitivityfix.asi.

- Reinstalling the game, and playing with no mod or somewhat like that.

I tired with 3 different Mouse. There is no problem with the mouse cable and the system itself.

- I deleted all useless registries with the TuneUp Utilities 2014 program.

- I tired 3, 4 more video recorder, I had same problem on them.

- Tired to playing in high FPS.

- Drivers already updated.

All this aside and what is your solution to this problem?

Maybe it's about your PC, check your processes in Task Manager and see if GTA is using more than usually. Hold F5 in-game to see RAM usage
Try to install GTA and SAMP versions from our community

Set to gta_sa.exe high/low priority in Task Manager ▶ Details ▶ Set priority (right click on gta_sa.exe) ▶ Low/High, try both of them

The last thing i can recommend you is to reinstall Windows, or to change another user but I don't think this will help

On 2/19/2021 at 9:51 PM, TheTom said:

You tried to record with other resolution? Same problem? Or with alt + tab?

It not effect at all.

there is one way left, Reinstall Windows

If I still had problem I will leave another topic....

You can close it, much appreciate.

@D J C I hope you will sove the problem, but first try to create an other user to be sure that the problem will solve, to not reinstall the windows for no reason.

If you need more help please create a new topic, have a great day, topic closed.

• TheTom locked this topic

Archived