Jump to content

Advent Calendar începe din 1 Decembrie, detalii aici

Recrutăm designeri audio și video. Puteți aplica aici

 

Sign in to follow this  
FuN

Game stuck while maximizing

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

After minimizing the game window to check forum or to do any other work, the game get stuck sometimes and I have to use the "Start Btn" and wait for like 2 minutes before I can try to maximize it again, but I recently saw in a video that a player was able to do so as many times as they want. Is it because of some problem in game, pc or modpack?

 

Thanks in advance and appreciate your time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello, from my experience it might be from samp addon if you have it, but i'm not very sure that it's from it.

Edited by TheTom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, TheTom said:

Hello, from my experience it might be from samp addon if you have it, but i'm not very sure that it's from it.

I don't have samp addon, but I tried a modpack, and it had samp addon and my PC didn't stuck while using it. Could it be that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you press escape before minimizing the game? That could be one of the problem.I know it sounds ridiculous but that might cause a bug at the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ryder sK said:

Do you press escape before minimizing the game? That could be one of the problem.I know it sounds ridiculous but that might cause a bug at the game.

Ye I do, but like after 3-4 tries, when I maximize it there is a always chances that the game stuck with a transparent windows, you can see the background application (last application before maximizing the game windows, but can't see the cursor).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rusher said:

Ye I do, but like after 3-4 tries, when I maximize it there is a always chances that the game stuck with a transparent windows, you can see the background application (last application before maximizing the game windows, but can't see the cursor).

Maybe Your PC is not supporting that Modpack. Try Another modpack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RW SARKAR said:

Maybe Your PC is not supporting that Modpack. Try Another modpack

Did that, same problem in default game too.

 

1 hour ago, RW Sidelo said:

Have you tried removing all your mod packs and using samp addon, make sure you have latest cleo & sampfuncs.

everything can be found here: https://forum.b-zone.ro/files/ or in google

Yup, I did that and it worked, but I wanted to use a specific modpack. 


Anyways, I think I'll continue with the default mod of the game, thanks a lot for your advice!

Edited by Rusher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rusher problem solved ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup tupi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:topic_closed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.