forum 'post'abuse

DonIvano

is there any rull for abusing report/post at forum? like fake post ... i cant find it ...an yet they should get some punishment for that... we are sick to watch lier's how they report us for nothing and they don't get nothing for it

hmmm i don't think that you guys got me...there is a lot of fake reports to pd/fbi/ng members.. like ''wanted aiurea'' or some other,it doesn't matter what ... but, they exactly know what were they doing ... get wanted/jail off-course... so' they come to forum and start lie-ing like they didn't do anything ... we badly need some punishment for that too . i have got 10 reports in NG for one week, in only 1 case i was wrong ... so' what about that 9 fake reports? can i complain anywhere for that?

Oh , you mean in game , the members cand lie when there is no proof to show to leader that the mentioned member is guilty or the proof is not good anough to punish members. When you need to do a complain , you need to make verry good proof because , as i said , if you have a proof that is not anough to punish the member , he will not be punish.

hmmm i don't think that you guys got me...there is a lot of fake reports to pd/fbi/ng members.. like ''wanted aiurea'' or some other,it doesn't matter what ... but, they exactly know what were they doing ... get wanted/jail off-course... so' they come to forum and start lie-ing like they didn't do anything ... we badly need some punishment for that too . i have got 10 reports in NG for one week, in only 1 case i was wrong ... so' what about that 9 fake reports? can i complain anywhere for that?

There are many people that just simply DONT KNOW what they did wrong, so they make complaints. There are others, like you said, that do know what they did wrong but just complain for the sake of it. I don't think these people will get punished for now. Maybe in the future.

Archived