Licenses !

Guest TomMcBride

Guest TomMcBride

Hello , i have just recently joined this server ,It is a brilliant server although unlike other servers I am finding it really difficult to locate the place where i get ,llicences .I would really appreciate if they would be shown to me ? or shown on the map :) thanks

Hi, you can get licenses from people called School Instructors and their names are bright blue in colour. Simply call any one of them up and tell them that you want to buy a license. You have to take an exam for each license (the School Instructor will test you) so make sure you study first. Prices for licenses are shown here.

Alternatively, you can make an /ad saying that you are looking for a school instructor and that you want to buy a license. I'm sure one of them will respond to your ad and contact you. Good luck!

Hi, you can get licenses from people called School Instructors and their names are bright blue in colour. Simply call any one of them up and tell them that you want to buy a license. You have to take an exam for each license (the School Instructor will test you) so make sure you study first. Prices for licenses are shown here.

Alternatively, you can make an /ad saying that you are looking for a school instructor and that you want to buy a license. I'm sure one of them will respond to your ad and contact you. Good luck!

If you believe that I have helped you with your question, don't forget to +1 rep me, thanks!

Gisele just a comment at your post.At the end of your post you write "If you believe that I have helped you with your question, don't forget to +1 rep me, thanks!".You should know from forum rules it is not allowed to ask for +1 at your topics.This called +1 posts and are not allowed and sometimes get punished.Just to know in future,in order to avoid any warns on forum or something like that.Your post is not exactly +1 post,but it is not allowed to ask for +1. Below there is a line of rules that show you what i mean.

"The off-topic posts, the nonsense posts,the +1 posts, the nonsense threads, the double/triple posts (the EDIT function doesn’t have any time limit, so use it) will be punished."

Archived