Protect your game accounts!

Gang Mihai

I saw recently that the number of hacked or stolen accounts are growing day by day.

On this topic I want to help or to learn how you can guard against these attacks.

Let's start!

1) If you received an email below:

2e4w03o.jpg

Do not replly . Is a fake email .

This emails is created for stole accounts!

2) Don`t download mods posted on forum , if you want to download mods go to http://gtainside.com , or http://gtaplace.com

This "posted mods" can contain keyloggers!

3) Do not give your password to freinds!

4) Do not use easy passwords like : 123456 , 654321, qwerty , name , phone number.

REMEMBER : A B-zone admin will never ask for your game passwords!

Asked Questions :

What is a keylogger?

In its simplest form, a keylogger trojan is malicious, surreptitious software that monitors your keystrokes, logging them to a file and sending them off to remote attackers. Some keyloggers are sold as commercial software - the type a parent might use to record their children's online activities or a suspicious spouse might install to keep tabs on their partner.

Keyloggers may record all keystrokes, or they may be sophisticated enough to monitor for specific activity - like opening a web browser pointing to your online banking site. When the desired behavior is observed, the keylogger goes into record mode, capturing your login username and password.

How i can detect a keylogger?

If a person send you a picture. Check the picture format (.gif , .png ,.jpg) , if the picture format is .exe , that is a program , trojan , keyloggers .

Keyloggers is simply detected with TuneUpUtiles (scan).

Have any questions?

post here

Foarte folositor pentru cei ce nu stiu chestia cu keylogger-ul. Ai un + de la mine, tine-o tot asa.

Felicitari! Pentru unu este chiar folositor.

Ai un +

This is a English forum, so you must use only English here.

If a person send you a picture. Check the picture format (.gif , .png ,.jpg) , if the picture format is .exe , that is a program , trojan , keyloggers .

Keyloggers is simply detected with TuneUpUtiles (scan).

Bullshit, keyloggers can be easily injected into any .jpg picture, and when you open it you'll see the normal pic but, in the same time you'll be infected with the keylogger and all your passwords will be sent to the person which made it.

Doberrman has a very good point, this can happen! It has happened to me numerous times before.. and I have been sad when that has happened X(

Bullshit, keyloggers can be easily injected into any .jpg picture, and when you open it you'll see the normal pic but, in the same time you'll be infected with the keylogger and all your passwords will be sent to the person which made it.

NO!

.jpg can bee infected with trojan , or prorat server.

1. Nu trebuia sa postezi aici din moment ce a postat si Bobo , ma astept sa postezi si la General information la RPG sa vada toti ce valoare ai tu.

2. Daca tot postezi la English Forum , scrie macar corect unele cuvinte si conjugari : Hy , Passworld, etc.

3. In tutorial ai scris exact ceea ce a scris si Bobo in topicul ala in care ati postat voi toti si v-a sters reply-urile , de ce ? Pentru ca sunt total inutile la fel ca topicul asta.

1. Nu trebuia sa postezi aici din moment ce a postat si Bobo , ma astept sa postezi si la General information la RPG sa vada toti ce valoare ai tu.

2. Daca tot postezi la English Forum , scrie macar corect unele cuvinte si conjugari : Hy , Passworld, etc.

3. In tutorial ai scris exact ceea ce a scris si Bobo in topicul ala in care ati postat voi toti si v-a sters reply-urile , de ce ? Pentru ca sunt total inutile la fel ca topicul asta.

This is the ENGLISH Section, where is your English? The topic is not useless at all, on the other hand, your reply is totally useless. I'll see if a GMod will warn you.

PS: This topic is older than Bobo's.

Closed.

Archived