69 Pier Mobs - Discutii - Discussions

Kelton

Guys i would to thank you about everything , and especially for the members that are really applied to 69 pier mobs to help me
yes it's b-zone 2K16 i got banned for no recoil with a picture as proofs : http://imgur.com/rUEl5Zj
anyway i would to say good luck to the new leader, i would to tell you guys that i really tried everything to get sf so maybe the next leader will be better than me.
good luck guys because maybe this is my last post in b-zone. love you <3

Edited by AIM TheEmperror

Guys i would to thank you about everything , and especially for the members that are really applied to 69 pier mobs to help me

yes it's b-zone 2K16 i got banned for no recoil with a picture as proofs : http://imgur.com/rUEl5Zj

anyway i would to say good luck to the new leader, i would to tell you guys that i really tried everything to get sf so maybe the next leader will be better than me.

good luck guys because maybe this is my last post in b-zone. love you <3

u didn't recorded?

@,in that war i had a score of 1-0

@,in that war i had a score of 1-0

mdap, I can tell that the system is not so good. Sometimes I was took at TW tests for those messages. =))

What made me laugh the most was Zikou's SmS xD

Nice video between.

aaa =)) I understood =))

[b]@[/b], Good Luck Emperror, I'm sure that you have no cheats, I wish that you had that test and prove, you're one of the tunisians that I like them too much.

Edited by Starp nWo

Tomorrow 18/7/2016, approximately at 17:00, the vote for the 69 Pier mobs leader will be made. So, I request the majority of you to be online!

• Scooby69 changed the title to 69 Pier Mobs - Discutii - Discussions
  • Jackus unpinned this topic