Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

Origin (2017)

CouldnoT

Autor: Dan Brown

Book title: Origin

Publication year: October 3rd 2017

Genre: Crime, Mystery, Thriller

Number of pages: 461 Pages

Short description: Robert Langdon, Harvard professor of symbology and religious iconology, arrives at the ultramodern Guggenheim Museum Bilbao to attend a major announcement—the unveiling of a discovery that “will change the face of science forever.” The evening’s host is Edmond Kirsch, a forty-year-old billionaire and futurist whose dazzling high-tech inventions and audacious predictions have made him a renowned global figure. Kirsch, who was one of Langdon’s first students at Harvard two decades earlier, is about to reveal an astonishing breakthrough, one that will answer two of the fundamental questions of human existence.

Personal review: I enjoyed it immensely, Cindy. Dan Brown takes us to Spain on this adventure and introduces us to more art, literature, architecture, science, history, religion, and gives us some symbols to play with to boot. I learned a lot--he obviously did scads of research--and it's another page-turner. I was so intrigued that I consulted Google a number of times for more information. What's not to like!

Edited by CouldnoT

• Ailime locked this topic