Autumn Quest and Gift

Topic will be automatically locked at 09:59 PM

Kelton

15 hours ago, AdeM nWo said:

I do not have any problem with this food update, but what i was trying to say is that when someone heals at a house those money should go to that house safe. because simply nowadays owning/renting a house or being homeless is not much of a different. living in a house only gives you /heal advantage over those who are without a home. but with making these money goes into these houses safes will not only make a source of income for the owner but it will also encourage people to start trading with houses, as nowadays houses prices are going down which is not a good thing, small exemple back in the day houses near fisherman job used to worth around 10kk but now? i can easily find you one for 3kk. it will make the houses worth of buying which is good thing for the server itself and for the players.

Like you said Certain regulations might change in the future, Looking forward to see such a thing to be implemented before its too late. At the end you know whats better for this community. Peace !

We also need ways of removing money from the server, otherwise inflation happens :). This is not the first system that does this, so I am unsure why you are complaining.

You have other advantages of owning/renting at a house, like a new spawn point, ability to take duty there, change your clothes and so on.

Actually house prices going down means that inflation goes down, which actually is a good thing which you don't realize.

@ Kelton dupa update-ul asta mi se pare ca sistemul de vehicule are mai multe probleme, am niste filmari facute pe care o sa le pun in ordine sa le postez la bug reports.